January 2017 TBR

3:13 AM

Some books I hope to finish by the end of this month.
I can't believe 2016 is over. Even though last year passed by in a blur, there were some bittersweet moments and I think we don't have to fully hate on the fact that '2016 was a pretty shit year'. No. Don't blame it on the year. It's up to us on how we view said year. For example; even though it took about half a year, I finally got my driving licence! Instead of being conscious of the long time it took me for it, I focus on the fact that I managed to successfully obtain a licence :)

Now, January is here. Happy New Year everyone! (sorry i was a little bit late)

I thought it would be best to start this blog by posting about my favourite thing to do - reading! Last year, my goal was to read 50 books but unfortunately that number was too ambitious for me since I was practically busy for the whole year (with classes, driving lessons, etc.) not to mention I was in the longest book slump ever!

So for 2017, I have set a new goal (after calculating the amount of time i have on my hands) which is 40 books. In order to achieve that number, I have to read 3-4 books a month. Thus, bringing us back to the title, I'm going to share with you the books which I was hoping to read for the month of January.

1. Six of Crows | Goodreads
2. Stalking Jack the Ripper | Goodreads
3. Three Dark Crowns | Goodreads
4. Birdbox | Goodreads

If you would like to know more about these books, feel free to visit the links above. 

I guess I'm gonna end it here for today. Thank you for reading.

Audrey

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. wow!That's a great reading you have there for this month! Though, I haven't read it yet, still, I heard it is amazing :)

    Anyway, may you have an amazing year in 2017! :)

    xx, Fatina | www.fatinamdzfr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr ? Just hoping I can actually finish them instead of just boasting abt these marvellous reads :')

      You too, Fatina. Have a Happy 2017 <3

      Delete
  2. follow here . selamat malam dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai, woww, hope you can finish all of dat books! good luck. how i wish i can like u who love reading hahaa ^^

    btw, lets read my new entry at http://iamfieonafieridz.blogspot.my/2017/02/produk-johnson-johnson-boleh-undang.html

    TY! :)

    ReplyDelete